Brandywine Martial Arts Academy, located in the Honey Brook and Downingtown, Pennsylvania, specializes in the instruction of Tang Soo Do and self-defense. At Brandywine Martial Arts Academy, we are dedicated to teaching the martial arts in a traditional fashion to promote better health, self-defense and better character through endurance and hard work.
Tang Soo Do training has helped hundreds of people improve various aspects of their lives. Whether your goal is weight loss, improved physical fitness, self-defense or the development of a positive attitude, you will reach your goals with Tang Soo Do.
Additional benefits from training in this Martial Art are:
- Increased confidence by learning Self-Defense
- Improved physical conditioning, endurance and flexibility
- Greater physical and mental discipline
- Learn history and philosophy of a traditional style of martial arts
- For everyone, regardless of age or physical condition
- All classes are taught by certified black belt instructors of the World Tang Soo Do Association
So, check out our class offerings by clicking on the menu links to the left. If you are looking for classes for kids age five to seven, see the Little Dragons Section. If you are looking for information on youth classes - age eight to thirteen - see the Youth Classes section. And for the adults interested in seeing the unique benefits a Tang Soo Do program can offer you, check the Adult Classes Link.
If you have a question about our classes or martial arts in general, feel free to submit a question to us. Just click HERE.